7.06.2009

I LOVE the cabin!


First off- THANKS mom and dad for letting me hitch a ride to the cabin with my girls while Bryan stayed home and worked. We had a ton of fun.
One of the mornings this mommy moose and baby were licking the salt lick. The baby was SO small. Sorry the pictures are crappy I was taking them through the window so I didn't scare them away.

How tender. . . Sisters holding hands walking together.
(yes I told Addy to hold her hand so I could get a picture :( )

Addyson loves going in the outhouse. Rylee loves wondering down the path and bothering whoever is in the outhouse.

While we were there we moved the fire pit and put pavers around it. Doesn't it look nice.

Addy always had to make sure Grandpa's tractor was clean.

It was so nice when Addyson would sit and push Rylee, they would both sit and be entertained for a long time.

Addy helped us clear all of the little tree starts out of the clearing in front of the cabin.

What's camping without a treat. Rylee LOVES her oreos.

I think every Rhino ride ends in a nap. Don't worry- Rylee is still alive although it looks like she couldn't breathe.

Rylee sweeping the dirt, what a helper.

The girls helping Grandma, we pulled up the old deck while we were there so that we can build a new one this summer.

No comments: