7.06.2009

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July everyone! We had a great 4th. We went to my parent's and went swimming, roasted hot dogs, and watched fireworks. Then we headed towards home and watched Hooper's fireworks before coming home. Once again I uploaded all the pictures backwards and don't want to deal with it, sorry.

I was impressed, Hooper's show was 30 minutes long. They were pretty good.


An great picture of a fountain taken by my wonderful husband.

The kids LOVED the fireworks but they ABSOLUTELY loved when it was their turn to pick the next firework.


Who doesn't love a good sparkler.


Our pyrotechnician


Rylee's expression EVERY TIME I point the camera in her direction


cousins
Notice Rylee's expression


Playing with snappers waiting for the sun to go down.

No comments: