7.06.2009

Better late than never. . . Bear Lake


The last week in June we went to Bear Lake with Bryan's family, it was a ton of fun. We stayed at the KOA in Garden City. The KOA was an awesome place to stay. They had flush toilets, showers, cabins or campsites, a pool, mini golf, ping pong, pool, hay rides, and a little convenience store. This is the cabin that my family stayed in.


Addy loved hanging out with her Aunt Alisha, she thought that she was as old as Alisha.
This is her VERY mature aunt teaching her how to walk and dance like a chicken. She also taught her how to walk like a gangly looking dinosaur!


The delightful "hayride" went around the campground. It was actually lots of fun. They even stopped and asked historical questions about Bear Lake and gave away candy if you knew the answers.

We had fun playing at the park

Such an accomplishment, Addy is scared of heights.




We had fun playing mini golf. Addy tried hard to do her best, if she didn't think her best was good enough she would pick up her ball and put it where she wanted it. In the mean time Rylee was picking up every one elses golf balls and putting them in the hole for us. I ended up with many "hole-in-ones".


Grandma Keisel helping Rylee

We were each in charge of decorating a hiking stick. I think that Addyson's turned out the best. Both girls had a TON of fun painting them although Rylee's jelly shoes still have green paint on them. Mine was also pretty amazing, I have googly eyes all over my stick because it is my "all seeing" stick. Just holler if you need to know your future.


All of the pictures from the beach (including my gigantic sand turtle) are still with Bryan's parents because of course I forgot to take my camera! I will try and post them later.

Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Keisel, this trip was a lot of fun. Our whole family really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

The Tanner Family said...

wow...sounds like lots of fun!your girls look just like you:)