7.08.2009

Always doing something

Rylee seems to be always doing something that results in her getting hurt or in trouble. Yesterday, I got her out of the bath and put on her diaper. Then I went to get her sister out of the bath. As I was sitting there talking to Addy, Rylee followed me into the bathroom carrying her "baby" (her cabbage patch baby doll). It took her no time at all to throw her doll into the bath. I hurried and grabbed the baby out and Rylee started to cry because I took the baby out. So I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped her baby up just like I do Rylee after her bath and handed her the baby. She was satisfied and walked into her room carrrying the doll saying "diaper, diaper, diaper." (Acuatually ipper, ipper, ipper)

This was for Natalie, thanks for the cabbage patch dolls at each of my girls first birthdays. They both still play with them all the time. Rylee's is very nice and clean and Addyson's has lipstick all over it that I can't get off because about a year and a half ago she was really quiet so I went to find her and she was "putting makeup on" for her baby (literally). THANKS! If you have a girl I might have to carry on the tradition.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hilarious...I stuck a few dolls in the oven when I was little. I guess I must have been trying to make them warm.

Let's have a craft day tomorrow, if it works for you!

Natalie said...

I'm glad the cabbage patch babies have gotten some good use.