7.19.2008

Memory Game

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

3 comments:

Jodi B. said...

I always loved coming to your house because you had the coolest stuff to play with. The other thing I remember quite well was serving at all the spaghetti dinners together. Remember opening the door that led upstairs to the church and trying to see the scary priest? I agree about the trip to Alabama, that was so much fun!

Chelsey said...

Car pooling to school in your little red/orange car. You getting A's and me getting F's in Mrs. Pearce's class. I hated that class and did horrible and you made it look so dang easy! You were def. smarter then me. And of course all of our girl's camps.

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

One of your birthday parties in junior high was the first boy girl party I went to. We played at the old red church and I remember Brady Herbert trying to get me alone upstairs. :) What good old times.