2.22.2009

Rylee Bylee & Lobster



This is Lobster, Addy's Valentine from Grandma Gayle.
We will give you updates on her hair growth as it progresses :)



Rylee has started to become a little bit of a pain. She is VERY mobile and is into EVERYTHING! I went into the kitchen today to find her in the middle of a pile of Teddy Grahams, just chomping down on them. The other picture is of her eating her Mac and Cheese for lunch. Of course she had to rub it all over her face and stick her finger into her ear!

2 comments:

Deana :) said...

Oh, I'm so glad Sadie isn't quite there yet. Nothing better than a mobile baby, eh? Rylee is so cute! And, I love the Cricut creations you've made. If you want some extra practice, I'll buy some Lucky blocks from ya! :)

The Tanner Family said...

Sounds like Rylee had some fun! Shes so cute. I love your crafts, they are very cute.