2.22.2009

I'm having so much fun!


So, me and Bryan made a deal- we decided to split our state return in half so that we could get whatever we wanted, no questions asked. I think that I made a WONDERFUL decision with my half, a Cricut Expression!!!!!! I am having so much fun playing with it. I love doing crafts and this will definitely help me enjoy my crafting. This is one of my first crafts that I have created for Keisel Kreations. Leave me a note, let me know what you think.
Oh, I also added this to my newly painted bathroom.

1 comment:

B said...

hey booger, you can get a program from sure cuts alot that will let you use any true type font with out having to buy cartriges for your cricut. the program costs about the same as a cartrige, but tons more useful, millions upon millions, if not trillions of fonts for free. you just have to connect it to your computer via usb.
little Jon