3.09.2009

CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY

So, I went to order the carpet for our basement and. . . we decided to recarpet our whole family room also. Who would've guessed! So I am so sorry that there aren't any pictures but I am living out of my kitchen and bedroom. My front room has three couches in it, my family room has new paint and no carpet, my basement has a TON of stuff from the family room and my garage has my computer and entertainment center. I do have current pictures of "Lobster" and pictures of the painting process but it is going to have to wait because I can't hook my camera up to our laptop and computer is in the garage! Sorry but you will just have to wait to see out AWESOME new textured wall!

2 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Good for you! It's so fun to get a whole new house. Didn't you stop by when we were doing the same to our? Anyway, it sucks now but it will be great when it's all done!:)

Deana :) said...

Way to go! I am so in the same boat as you right now. We cleaned the carpets in the whole house except the master bedroom (had to have somewhere to stash everything else!) Too bad we aren't getting new carpet...that would be sooo nice. But, we are also in the process of moving the boys to the downstairs room (which we painted first) and moving Sadie into their old room (which had to be spackled/repainted in several spots.) We're also painting Addie's room since she gets it to herself now. Holy cow! My house is a wreck, everything is half-done, and I can't imagine how long it's going to be before we're back to "normal." So, Candace, I feel your pain! (Notice my blog hasn't been updated since Feb!!!)