10.09.2008

Wish Me Luck!


If you read one of my previous posts I was thinking about opening a booth at Quilted Bear. I decided not to open a booth, instead I am opening my own little craft business. I am hoping to do parties (open houses) at peoples homes. I am going to be selling beaded watch bands, hair bows, and wooden crafts. Take a look at my blog, I would LOVE to hear your comments. If anyone would be interested I would really enjoy doing a party for you, or you can just order things individually.

*** If you will put a link on your blog to Keisel Kreations, I will take 10% off of any orders you do through me***

5 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

Good luck Candace! I'll definitely be checking out the goods. :)

Looks like fun at the cabin-where is it? I've never been geocaching before but sounds like we should try it!

Malisa Twelves said...

i looked at your site and I love your stuff! It is so cute! Do you ship anywhere?

Lauren said...

Hi Candace! This is Lauren, Brandon's little sister. I looked at your website and everything is just so cute. I love the watches and I have six nieces and some friends who are having little girls so i'll ask them and see if they would like some. I'll let you. :)

Beckie said...

Awesome! You go girl. Really cute stuff. I am making the watch bands for my craft night. Where do you get the Claws?- I can't find them anywhere.

Julie said...

Good for you! Cute stuff. I'd suggest getting a booth at the fairs during the summer. I bet you could sell a lot and get more referrals too!