10.09.2008

Tag, I'm it!

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1.The Office!!!
2. 2 and 1/2 Men
3. That 70's show
4. My Name is Earl
5.How I Met Your Mother
6. Big Bang Theory
7. New Adventures of Old Christine
8.


8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Made watch bands
2. Made hair bows
3. Changed my family pictures on my wall
4. Had a book party
5. Sold my watches at my book party
6. Talked to some old friends
7. Ate a piece of Old Grist Mill bread YUM!
8. Just enjoyed my daughters

8 favorite places to eat
1.Javier's
2. Garcia's
3. Lucky China
4. Wing Wah's
5. Chili's
6. My mom's
7. My cooking
8. Chick-fil-a

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Snow
2. A clean house
3. Losing another 20 lbs.
4. Next summer
5. Rylee sleeping through the night
6. Addy learning everything!
7. Having more money (in savings)
8. My husbands week off

8 things on my wish list:
1. Enough money to not worry about it anymore
2. For everyone to quit freaking out about the economy and just live their lives.
(thanks for the first two Sara)
3. Get my life more organized
4. Always have a happy, healthy family
5. Be a better person
6. Have money to travel
7. Always be able to keep my family close
8. Reach some of my rather lofty goals

Now 8 people that I tag:
1. Jodi
2. Kellie
3. Julie
4. Britta
5. Brianna
6. Ashley
7. Jen
8. Becky

No comments: