9.07.2008

Sorry, no pictures :(

This is going to be a short and sweet (and boring) post. I just wanted to let you know that we had a great week. We got more done on our basement, straightened our house, found out a cute way to do more hair bows, and I finally feel pretty caught up at school. We are excited to get to go to gymnastics tomorrow. I am a little nervous because Addyson has moved up to the class that her mommy doesn't get to sit right by her, I hope she does what she is supposed to and listens to her teacher. Sorry Teacher Cassidy if she doesn't.
I have some cute pictures to post but I haven't got them off my camera yet, I will soon, I promise. I just wanted to post a little something so that I didn't fall into the slacker category again.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You'll have to teach me how to do cute bows. I'm spending a small fortune buying them.

The Goodrich's said...

I don't think you're a slacker! I don't know how you keep up with things anyway...

So, you need to post a step-by-step on making hair bows. I'm always looking for cute, easy, cheap bows!

Kellie said...

I wanna see how to make cute bows