7.03.2008

She Loves to Smile



I just wanted to let everybody know that Rylee loves to smile. She was a really fussy baby at first, things are finally changing. She still thinks that Mommy needs to be holding her all the time though.
I also need to admit something to everyone, I am one of those mothers who likes to dress their kids up in the same outfit even with the same hair things :) I know it isn't the best picture but what do you expect- they look pretty good for three hours of church with only mom because daddy was at work. (Rylee's dress really does fit her, it was just all pulled up)

8 comments:

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

How cute! I know it is hard when all they want is to be held but that wont last very long. Savor all those times you get to do that.
Your girls are so cute!! Aren't girls so dang fun & FUN to dress up. I love it!

Missy said...

They look so cute in there matching dresses I will do the same thing too when I have another. I love your new back ground its cute.

Lauren said...

they are so cute!

The Childs said...

Cute girls. We haven't heard anything on the house. It will probably be another 2 weeks. I'll let you know when we find out.

Jodi B. said...

I do the matching thing with my boys too, minus the bows in their hair. I love Rylee's smile!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I think it is cute when sisters are dressed the same. That is so impressive that you took both of the kids to church by yourself-I probably would have stayed home. You are amazing.

The Wilson Family said...

I think they look cute matching!! Don't let the downers discourage your cuteness!!!

The Goodrich's said...

Cute bows-did you make them? I think it is so cute to dress girls up the same. My mom is always doing it with the grandkids...