1.23.2011

If anybody is still out there....

I know that my posts have been a little crazy the last couple days, sorry. I have been trying to figure out how to do posts from my phone. I love having a blog but I HATE sitting down at the computer and typing forever because I get sucked into the blogging world and don't get anything else done. So after talking to Bryan I decided to do our blog again but it is going to be short and simple posts because I can do them from my phone. Then that way if I do happen to lose a whole years worth of pictures again, I still have something to show for the year. So, sorry for the psychotic posts but I am still getting a hang of using my iphone to do the posts.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Totally still here..love it! I need to update mine!

The Goodrich's said...

I'm still here too! Your blog updates showed up on my sidebar and I was surprised to see them. Congrats on another baby girl!