12.07.2008

WoW! It has been a super LONG time. . .

Here it goes, if there is anybody that reads this, I am sorry for not updating it forever. Here is a little peek at what has been going on in our lives.

First of all, a happy birthday to our Mr. Incredible! We love you daddy and hope that you had a GREAT birthday this week. Thank you for being such a wonderful dad. You are always there for us.



Here are a few pics from Addy's birthday parties.

At our house, blowing out the candles.

Unwrapping all of her wonderful presents.

Playing pin the tail on the donkey.

At Chuck E. Cheese's for her combined birthday party with Trapper. She had a TON of fun although she was afraid of Chuck E.

Our little singing Diva.


Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was my parents year. We played pin the feathers on the turkey, the kids ran around CRAZY all day, and we made an absolutely adorable advent calendar. Of course, I forgot to take a picture of it before I emptied the camera.

We are all doing great!

Bryan- just plugging along with work, enjoying not having to be in school, loves babysitting the girls every other week while I work.

Me- still enjoying making watch bands and hairbows, LOVES being part-time, enjoying life.

Addy- loves going to dance (especially tap), loves to sing and dance to everything, loves watching movies, excited for Christmas

Rylee- crawling EVERYWHERE, standing up against EVERYTHING, hitting her head and crying ALL the time, starting to "dance" to music.

I am sorry to those couple of people that have tagged me recently, when I get a chance I will post those.

3 comments:

Lord Nathan and Lady Bats said...

I like the Mr Incredible costume. Classic! Your little ones are so adorable.

Where do you work?

Marci said...

(This is Spencer)
WOW!
That is incredible that Bryan fit into those tights. Thanks for wearing shorts. J/K It is good to see your cute family is doing well.

Traci said...

Hi Candace! This is your cousin Traci. I'm so glad to hear your family is doing so well, and happy that you sent your blog link on your Christmas card. I recently started a blog too! Mine is www.jeffandtracijacobs.blogspot.com