12.18.2008

Sweatheart/Lover Tag- Here you go Britney

Thanks for the blanket tag Britney!

Here's how it works: each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names.

*What is your husband's name? Steven Bryan but he goes by Bryan

*How long have you guys been married? 6 1/2 years

*How long did you date? Ummm. . . We became friends in August, started hanging out a lot in January (at the Olympics), had our first date right after the Olympics, engaged right after Easter, married in July. 6 months????

*How old is he? 29

*Who is taller? Bryan, he's 5' 10" or 11" depending on how he is standing.

*Who can sing the best? Him- although neither of us will be joining a choir anytime soon.

*Who is smarter? Bryan- he stops and thinks critically, I am more of a spur of a moment kind of person.

*Who pays the bills? Mostly his money, mostly me writing the checks.

*Who does the laundry? Both- thank goodness he helps!

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed, looking at it then me.

*Who mows the lawn? I usually mow while he weed eats.

*Who cooks dinner? Usually me but we both do it. I usually "cook" and he usually "microwaves".

*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? He will apologize before me although I am usually the one that is wrong. I am just too stubborn to admit it.

*Who kissed who first? Bryan kissed my forehead on our first date. The first real kiss was pretty mutual.

*Who wears the pants? Both, I control the small decisions, he usually controls the big decisions. We are pretty good and talking and discussing.

I love you Bryan! You are a wonderful husband. Thank you so much being such a great father, our girls LOVE being able to stay home and play with daddy some days.


If you read this, please do it on your blog. It helped me stop and realize how much I love my husband and unfortunately how much I take him for granted.

1 comment:

B said...

Keisels...Brooke here! Thanks for the Christmas card. it actually found it's way to us. i'm glad you put your blog on it, cuz now I can say hi better. sorry we have been such loser friends in the communication dept. come check out our blog. I've done the husband tag on ours too. Now we can catch up with each other a bit. so....ttyl