4.13.2008

Life is wonderful

Life is just wonderful! I have the most wonderful family in the world. My little family is so beautiful, especially my precious daughters. Addyson is slowly adjusting to having a sweet baby sister. She is really missing always having mommy's attention but she is doing well. She is a big helper and is more than willing to run and get whatever I need her to. As for Rylee, she is doing great. She likes to eat and sleep. We love when she eats because she is so small, we need to toughen her up. When we took her into the doctors today to get some blood drawn she weighed 5 lbs. 9 oz.

My extended family is also wonderful! Thank you so much for all of the love and support throughout everything. I love when you come and visit, it reminds me how much I love and appreciate you. I am sorry that I do not show it as often as I should.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING MY FAMILY REALLY APPRECIATES IT!!!

No comments: